My first successful sewing project!

Well here it is! Recycled from the bottom part of a Muppet Show duvet cover circa 1978, the press studs are used to fasten the bottom of the cushions. Cushions were 89p each from Ikea, fabric was free- I did exchange with a good friend for some fabric I have a massive roll of!
Perfect for the muchkin’s bedroom and yes that is an old school desk they are sat on- I’m starting her early, must be the teacher in me!

Follow:

4 Comments

  1. March 21, 2012 / 2:08 pm

    They look great! I really should learn to sow. It’s been on my “to-do” list for over 10 yeasrs now.

  2. Vanessa
    March 21, 2012 / 10:37 pm

    Brilliant!! I think cushion covers are such satisfying projects, and these look great. They’re gorgeous. x

  3. March 22, 2012 / 9:23 am

    Well done you! I made my first cushion cover last half term- sooo satisfying!