Joules is one of those brands from which you can dress everyone in your family.
This is my Joules Christmas wishlist, not just for me of course but also for my home and family. If money were no object I’d probably buy the things below and more!
From top left clockwise;
- For me- Laverne 3/4 sleeve leopard dress. I’ve sung praises about the fit and flattering nature of Joules dresses before. This looks like another classic which can be dressed up or down.
- For Mr OFS- Harringworth Weekend Bag- I love this Harris Tweed and leather bag. A real classic that would never go out of style and would only get better with age (I’m talking about the bag not my husband here, honest!). This possibly would be one of those presents that I’d buy for him but secretly it would be for me- I’m not the only one who does that am I?
- These Shark mittens are probably the only time I’ve seen a shark looking cute. I’d get these for littlest as they might encourage her to actually keep a pair on!
- For me again- Everglade Festive Jumper. I think this is a classy version of a Christmas jumper. I love the colour and the robin on the front. I’d wear this with jeans for a relaxed Christmas day outfit.
- These PJs are in the boys section, but a Turbo Sleigh Print would be loved by either boys or girls. I’d get these for eldest as the brushed cotton would be really cosy and she’s forever growing out of pyjamas.
- For me again! I love a satchel bag and this blue one caught my eye. Made with leather it’d last ages too.
- This cardigan is so cute! I love Fair Isle knits on children. I’d buy this for eldest and once she grew out of it, littlest could wear it- a real keeper.
- And lastly- I’m hoping for a King size bed so I’d need some new bed linen. This Sea Ditsy one has got the crispness of white cotton but with the added bonus of a nautical themed pattern on the reverse.
Disclosure- This post is brought to you through collaboration with Joules