If you have a vintage style business or run a regular vintage fair. Or maybe you are Burlesque act or performer with a vintage or retro twist.
Or perhaps you restore antiques to their former glory or you run a taxidermy course. Or you are a photographer who loves the feel of creating a vintage image.
Well if you are any of these and more then our new vintage business directory is for you- there are lots of categories, please get in touch if we’ve missed any out.
UPDATE- Some folks are having difficulty listing their business, so here’s a step by step;
- Go to the Business Directory page.
- Go to Submit a Listing
- It will ask you to log in. Now unless you’ve already registered, in which case jump to the next step, you’ll need to Register. Scroll down the page a bit until you see Not yet Registered? Click on this and it will take you to a WordPress login in page- enter your choice of User name and your email and click Register/Submit.
- Now go the the inbox of the email address you just entered and you should have an email waiting for you. Chances are it will have gone into your JUNK so please check this.
- The email will contain what you need to Login to VintageManchester.com so go ahead and do so.
- When you’ve logged in you have the opportunity to enhance your profile, change your password to something more memorable. Please note THIS IS NOT THE DIRECTORY SUBMISSION BIT. This is just your user profile on vintagemanchester.com
- Ok, so you’ve saved your new password, now go the the top left of the screen where it says Vintage Manchester, hover over this and a drop down box will appear saying Visit Site.
- Click on Visit Site- and go back to the Business Directory page, now you can enter your Vintage Business!
- Once you’ve imputed all the details you’ll get an email again (maybe in JUNK) saying it takes up to 48 hours for your listing to be approved, and voilà all done.
Hope this helps!