Hello there readers!
How are you? There’s loads going on here at the moment which mean some huge changes are taking place, as well as me being pregnant… It never rains but it storms hey?
Anyway I feel I need to add a bit more structure to this online place, in order to maintain some control over part of my life and I’m going to try my hand at doing some new series.
You may remember I started the Vintage Girl Essentials series earlier this year, it something I really enjoyed but with my expanding waistline I’m unable to review things as accurately as previously, but hope to pick the Vintage Girl Essentials series up again at a later date.
So some of my ideas are- note my clever and entirely unoriginal use of alliteration…
- Maternity Mondays (not origianal as I’ve spied a few on the web, but will make it my own) or Maker/Making Mondays
- Tasty Tuesdays (recipies or good looking chaps??)
- Wardrobe Wednesdays or Watching (as in films/tv etc) Wednesdays
- Thankful or Thrifty Thursdays
- Fashioning or Fabricating Fridays
- Sewing Saturdays
- Silent Sundays see here for details
Don’t be afraid dear readers- I wont be doing all of these, I’m just throwing them out there as ones I’ve thought of or considered joining.
What you you like to see you more of on here?
If you are a blogger, do you do anything like this?
Or a avid blog reader- which series do you always look forward to from your favourite bloggers?