As I’m sure you are aware it’s the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee this June and there is a variety of themed events going on in and around Manchester. This one looks particularly good fun; a tea Party in the stunning surrounds of Stockport’s Victorian Market Hall on Sunday 3rd June.
There will be lots of activities on a day jam-packed with vintage inspired workshops, good old British grub, live performance’s from local musicians and, making it fun for all the family -a fantastic selection of children’s activities! Even the family dog is catered for with a Perfect Pooch Dog Show!
Here is what the line up looks like so far;
- Make-Me a Pin Up styling by Bethany Jane Davies of the Vintage Beauty Parlour
- Children’s Activities such as Union Jack Face Painting and Cupcake Decorating Classes
- Hat making workshops, every lady needs a hat to wear for afternoon tea!
- Tea Leaf Readings
- Great British Foodie Classics such as Fish n Chips/Hand-Made Pies/Hog Roasts/Traditional Afternoon Teas
- “Perfect Pooch” Dog Show
- Live performances local bands/poets
- Stalls selling excellent quality 50’s vintage clothing/footwear and accessories
- Craft Stalls selling quirky British Memorabilia
- Exclusive catering from The Sugar Junction from Manchester’s Northern Quarter
It’s clearly called the GREAT Vintage Tea Party for a reason!
Tickets and Pricing- scroll down for a link to purchase tickets
Earlybird Adult Ticket (available until end of April) – £5
Earlybird Child Ticket (available until end of April) -£3
Family Saver Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Children) -£20
Adult Ticket – £7
Child Ticket -£5
Although tickets will be available to buy on the door, we advise that you purchase your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment at the event.
Please note: The tickets prices include entrance into “The Great Vintage Tea Party” only. Food and Beverage and Workshops /Activities are priced separately.
Title: A Great Vintage Tea Party!
Location: Stockport Victorian Market Hall
Tickets: Click here
Start Time: 11:00
End Time: 16:00